Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fed and Clothed

Tatyana, in addition to feeding me every day, has decided that I'm obsolete; so she bought me the following bunch of coats and shirts, and a single pair of white, womens' corduroy pants. Given I've never owned so many clothes in my life, I decided the occasion demanded a photoshoot.

No comment.




















Please, sir!




















Very blue.




















I think my favorite, but dangerously close to being a used car dealer.




















Sadly, this one doesn't have elbow patches.




















Blue #2.




















I need orange pants for this jacket.




















This one could be ironed.




















If you know what this is, you'll understand why it's such a travesty that it's too small.















I left out the orange jacket with tiger striped lining, only because I am not sure where I put it.

Total cost of clothes?: About $4.

7 comments:

cb said...

the mask one is so sweet. i also like blue #2. Tatyana = best (/most stylish?) host ever.

Anonymous said...

And where are the white women's pants?

- Rachele

It's a gas said...

Finally your getting some STYLE

Evander said...

I just couldn't do it Rachele. But, instead, I added one more picture of me in an orange tiger-fur lined jacket which hopefully will suffice.

Bimini said...

The blue one is pretty nice. You can always make your own elbow patches for the other one haha.

Becky Wright said...

this is me commmenting! the orange tiger-fur lined jacket is hands down my favorite, but i will echo the call for the white womens pants.

knickersinatwist said...

You look much more bad ass without the glasses....perhaps that will also help in keeping the fights at bay.